zondag 2 oktober 2011

Get a credit report Rockford


get a credit report Rockford

What is your full name and address that you live at when get a credit report Rockford your in the US? Do you have refrences that I can call to verify who you are? What other forms of payment are available for you to pay me with besides paypal? If I am receiving get a credit report Rockford payments on your behalf, Do you have a bank account set up in the get a credit report Rockford US that these payments can be deposited into?

.............................................Website is under construction right away ...........No ,thats why i am always online to reply massages from friends and clients.

.....yes your options are Check,paycheck,and Money Order ..........Bank get a credit report Rockford acct disabled,Open new acct when i arrive ........Tracking number for the package you are to receive on my get a credit report Rockford behalf so you know when ever it arrives. free credit report every year

Here is one I received today from the many scammers out there after job searching on craigslist...

Your resume has been reviewed by our Recruiting Department in reference to our ad posted on Craigslist.org for the position of an Administrative/clerical Clerk and we believe you are capable of handling this position based on your get a credit report Rockford resume. Your details has been forwarded to the Head of Operations mrs martha stewart. sHe would be conducting get a credit report Rockford an online interview with you to discuss the Job Details, Pay Scale and Benefits.

You are to set up a screen name with yahoo instant messenger at (www.messenger.yahoo.com) and get a credit report Rockford add up the company Hiring manager's yahoo screen name (agatehiringdesk) or agatehiringdesk@yahoo.com and instant message him get a credit report Rockford for an immediate online interview/briefing exercise.Note that this a legitimate job offer. free annual credit report government Interview starts ASAP between the hours of 8:00 am to 2:00 pm daily, you are to be available on yahoo messenger at this time for the interview,your swift and timely response matters a lot to this position as the job starts ASAP. Thanks for the website information and keep up the good work. Thanks for reading my message concerning the Personal Assistant I need. Take time to go through this get a credit report Rockford introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions/concerns on. I am Jacob Harris, 41 and a successful businessman and investor.. and I travel every now and then within and outside get a credit report Rockford the States working on various independent projects. I am currently in the Germany seeing get a credit report Rockford to the acquisition of a new location for my store.

This is why I need someone who can help keep up to date with all of my activities especially when I'm away and amidst my busy schedule. credit report and score I have had a previous Personal Assistant who was very commendable in his activities and who has been part of my life for the past 2 years and 3 months.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten